Eastern Christian Church of St. Nicolas
The originally evangelic Church of St. Nicolas was built in the neo-gothic style in 1903 for the local German Protestants. The new building was used for its purpose until 1945, after that dilapidating for many years, until purchased in the latter half of 1990s by Eastern Christian Church. The Church initiated extensive reconstruction changing the church into a functional Eastern Christian Church. The interior of the single-nave longitudinal building of unbleached brick and cut stone was decorated with paintings with Early Christina motives by painter Joža Úprka. After the transformation of the church to Eastern Christian chapel the original paintings were restored by painter Nikos Armutidis, who had to completely repaint some of the paintings.